Last Saturday my niece, Syrissa, was baptized. It was very very nice. Afterwords my mom got a babysitter for the 7 grandkids. (ok 6 grandkids, Zach, age 11 doesn't need a babysitter). The two babies came along with the adults and we went to a family fun center in Syracuse.
My brother, James, rode with us but the rest of them.....
We thought that was pretty funny.
We went bowling and had a ton of fun (I got a strike!)

Next was blacklight, 3D mini golf. It was done up really cool and was very different from any mini golf I've ever experienced. The word SPAZZ comes to mind when I see a bunch of goofs in 3D glasses.

Laser Tag was the final event. I was not excited for this one because with 3 big brothers one is all too used to being ganged up on. They assured me "oh we wouldn't do that" and as luck would have it we broke up into two teams. Huge thanks to mom for watching the little ones! We had the place to ourselves which made it more exciting knowing who you are attacking. We all had a blast! I of course screamed myself silly. It was great!
Thanks to my wonderful mom who payed for the evening for all of us! Thanks Mom!
When that was all finished we went back home and had one of my favorite things, ice cream sundaes. Mmmmmmm!!!
FUNNY video! Nice post, it was such a fun night for us, we need to do it again. :)
ReplyDelete