Friday, April 16, 2010

New Discovery

Zoey Kaye has discovered her TONGUE!

I couldn't resist grabbing the camera when I got Z out of the car and her headband was down over her ears, of course sticking her tongue out too.

Another discovery is the piano. Frequently when someone meets Zoey they look at her hands and ask if she is going to be a piano player. So I introduced her to the piano....still a little early I know but it was fun to watch her look at it and pound at the keys.

Our sweet Chubba-Lubba is now 4 months old weighing in at just over 13 pounds and her doc says she is "a perfect picture of a happy, healthy baby."

Neil and I are so grateful to have this wonderful bundle of joy in our lives. We feel truly blessed!


3 comments:

  1. She is CUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (One U just wouldn't express it...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll and with a load of hair, so fun. i'm glad your loving the life of a mommy (most the time, i know). Can't wait to meet her! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete