Monday, August 22, 2011

A Redneck Day

Saturday was a day for us to let our true redneck attitudes show. We went to the Take Back Utah Rally which is an event that promotes Utah being in charge of its wilderness land not the federal government. See the link http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=16897401 if you want more details. Also if you look in the pictures of the article there is a picture of Neil.
My brother in law, Brian, is big into this and brought us along.
We began at the Fairgrounds and rode our toys up to the State Capital.

Kinda fun to have everyone stare as you drive by. Cool to see a bunch of other toys all rallied together. This is Kelli cheering from her Jeep.

After the rally we went to the BEST demolition derby we have EVER been to.


It was 4 hours of solid, awesome entertainment!

It was very loud. I think I was a little horse afterwards from the cheering and yelling.

Zoey laughing with her Aunt Kelli. We had a great and busy, fun-filled day!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I am so glad you guys could do that. I wish we could have been there to show our support for something that we love so much!

    ReplyDelete