Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Girl

I was looking at some pictures from the last few months and was amazed at the difference I see in Zoey. She had a few months of weight loss and sickness and in looking at pictures from then you can really see it. She never really smiled in any of those pictures from that time.

Here she is with some cousins when we gathered for my brothers wedding. Skinny arms, skinny legs, skinny face and huge malnourished tummy with a vacant, sad face.

FAST FORWARD to now! Chubby, happy, laughing child! Here are a few of my favorite photos from the past few weeks.

This is a prop of Neil's that Zoey hated at first but loves now.

We were washing the cars one night. Zoey was such a good helper and got soaking wet. Neil now loves to taunt Zoey with the hose anytime they're outside.

I love this messy peanut butter face!


1 comment:

  1. your zoey is getting so BIG! and what a doll! glad to know things are leveling out for her, and you...
    Do you have totally lighter hair now... I love the blond on you!
    Miss you lots, and hope things are well!!

    ReplyDelete