We've enjoyed a few days of sunny and mid-50 degree weather. Wahoo! Zoey Kaye has learned to slide - thanks to cousins Abby and Ally who have a slide in their bedroom!
It took her a little while to learn to go around to the ladder instead of crawling up the slide. She's still a little unsteady but loves it.
She bonks her head as she slides down but, of course, she thinks that's hilarious.
We got Zoey on her four-wheeler again. It's fun even for me.
Oh, Spring please get here soon! And stay a while longer!
I love it when she stops and claps. That made me laugh. It is so cute!! I also thought the way she pushed the button with her one finger was adorable. :0)
Oh that video on the 4 wheeler is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love it when she stops and claps. That made me laugh. It is so cute!! I also thought the way she pushed the button with her one finger was adorable. :0)
ReplyDeleteTina