Thursday, January 27, 2011

Messy Eater


Several months ago I came to terms that with a little person around I would constantly be sweeping my kitchen floor what with cracker crumbs and the like.

I am just now embracing the fact that the only way for this little person to learn how to eat on her own is to let her do it herself. Let's just say I need much more than a broom to clean up this mess. So here I am embracing the mess with a smile on my face because there really is no other way around it. And it helps that she's so dang cute!

This here is the first time I gave Zoey her own fork. Leftie? She still will switch from left hand to right hand.It's very interesting to me to watch her try and figure it out.

Usually as she progresses the fork gets lost or thrown but at least she trys for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment