Sunday, February 7, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

Yesterday my friend, Kelli, said she needed to go out shopping for some clothes she needed for a business trip and she wanted me to come along so I could get out of the house and of course she wanted my help in picking out clothes too. We also needed to stop by Cold Stone and pick up my ice cream cake for my birthday party with Neil's family the following day. When we came home I walked through the door carrying my own birthday cake to a room full of people yelling SURPRISE!!! Happy Birthday banners, streamers, confetti and balloons were hung and strewn about the kitchen and living room. I was completely shocked and well... surprised!

Thanks to the wonderful friends and family who put that on for me! It was a real treat. I received some awesome presents from wonderful friends and family; a keyless entry for my car, new work gloves, gift card for a facial, a bath relaxation basket, applebees gift card, target gift card, and.....
The movie Enchanted! But, don't I look a little overly excited for a DVD? Well, taped to the back were...

DISNEYLAND TICKETS! (I have been bugging Neil for months about planning another Disneyland trip. Kelli hasn't been since she was a kid, and well she pretty much is part of our family, so she is going with us as well. We plan to go later this fall. Yipee!)

I am a spoiled woman!



4 comments:

  1. Wow! That really was a great day! I'm glad your birthday was excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! Happy Birthday...sounds like it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy Disneyland!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Woman!!! Can I come to Disneyland With You????

    ReplyDelete