Looks like I missed Spring. And Summer. And Fall. And I used to be such a consistent blogger (consistent meaning a few times a month). Here's a few fall pictures for those of you still around to take a glimpse of my blog. Hi Mom.
In no particular order.
I can't believe how big they are getting.
Playing in the leaves. Love it.
Little Giraffe Paisley for the cold trick or treating.
Minnie Mouse and Rapunzel for our ward trunk or treat. This was before Paisley was walking on her own. My cool Mom made both of these costumes! She is so talented!
These little sisters love each other so much. It makes me happy.
We attend an annual murder mystery with some friends every Halloween. Neil was assigned the King and I was a lady in waiting. Thanks to my mom and brothers for hooking us up with the awesome costumes! They were a hit. We always have so much fun.
A quick four-wheeler trip just the 4 of us. So fun!
I'm hoping to post a little more frequent..... we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment