This has been the longest gap between posts since I started blogging. I feel really behind. Here's a quick glance through my camera, in no particular order, from the last few months.
Can she really be 3 already?!?
Zoey loves anything princess, beads, jewelry, and books.
LOVES puzzles and is a pro.
This pictures really makes me laugh. Yes, Zoey totally got herself dressed. And yes, her shirt is on backwards with leggings that totally clash with everything else. So, in 15 years when Zoey looks at this picture and says, "what were you thinking mom?!?" I can totally say, "That was all you!"
Gingerbread houses! (gluten free for Zo :)
Neil had a birthday! Woot Woot!
And boy was there a lot of smoke.
Zoey may always have a cheesy smile. Love that girl.
And she is an incredible sister. Zoey loves Paisley so much.
Don't you just wanna bite those cheeks?! I totally do, and it makes Zoey upset :)
Sledding at the Sand Dunes, or should I say Snow Dunes??? SO FUN!
We've had a great New Year! Truly very blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment