Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's a Girl!

Technology amazes me.  It's incredible that through a small instrument I can see the intricate designs of a tiny heart beating in a tiny being that is moving and growing inside me.  The human body is amazing.  Wow, and what a thrill for me to finally see, in part, my little baby.  


People have asked us what we wanted, boy or girl.  And really neither of us cared either way.  Happy for either.  


Now that I know it's a girl I have become excited for lots of reasons.  Every girl needs a sister.  I feel so blessed to have such wonderful sisters myself and know how much value a sister is.  I'm grateful that Zoey will have that and I think Zoey will be such a great big sister to a little sister.  I love watching my tough husband's heart melt over his little girl already and am excited for that to happen all over again. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So exciting and you guys make such cute girls! Can't wait to meet this new little one!

    ReplyDelete