Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lately

We have been super busy lately so the blog has been a little neglected. Here's a hodgepodge of interesting things lately.

Zoey loves to "build tower". She likes it when I help her build it taller than she is.


Our friend, Kelli, was over one day and Zoey wanted Kelli to hold a few of her friends. Zoey added a few more until Kelli's lap was starting to get crowded. I started egging Zoey on hinting that Kelli should also hold this and that. Zoey thought it was very silly, I was laughing and Kelli was being a very good sport about it. This girl does not need anymore stuffed animals or dolls.


I have 3 sisters (3 brothers too but this isn't about them) Jenni and I live in the same city. Mindy just this month moved from Washington D.C. and purchased a home in our city. That has been such a fun thing for 3 of us to be so close! My other sister, Becky, who lives in Oklahoma came for a short visit this month. It was awesome to have some girl time with them and mom. Strange that we didn't get a picture of all of us together but here is one with Becky and her little one with Zo and me.

Neil brought home a real treat for Zoey. It was in a trash pile at a property he was working on. After a cycle through the dishwasher Neil was so excited to help Zoey with this they are still in their pajamas! She loves to play with daddy and her marble tower!


No comments:

Post a Comment