Monday, October 31, 2011

Family Picture Explosion

A few weeks ago we had some family pictures taken by my awesome brother, Mike. He isn't a professional and doesn't normally do this but he has a really fancy camera and I think he always does a fantastic job! Thanks Mike! There are hundreds of awesome photos that I love. I had a hard time picking my favorites. I tried really hard to keep the number of pictures on this post down...

For the last month or so I've had a collage of empty picture frames hanging on my wall waiting for some pictures to be put in them. If you have any favorites feel free to vote for which ones you think I should frame!






As you can tell Zoey wasn't thrilled to be posed for pictures. In most of them with all three of us we are tickling her.

And here she is with her favorite! We decided to let her run and play for a little before making her pose for more pictures.








The ever popular walking to and away shot...

Boy, do I love this man!



And here are some silly and fun pictures.





I love my little family so much! We truly are so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful! I love all of Zoey's expressions! So hard to choose my favorite too...but I think the one with the 3 of you with Zoey upside down!

    ReplyDelete