The last few weeks I've been cleaning, painting, unpacking and trying to make this new house into a home. We really like this house and already feel very comfortable here.
We were living in a furnished house before and have purchased some new furniture. Yay! We had a lot of things in storage and now it's like we don't know what to do with all this stuff....and some things have disappeared, like garbage cans. I remember putting in storage a whole stack of various garbage cans for different rooms - gone! I still have not managed to pick up some more and yet I never realized how valuable those little things are!
There are lots of projects we plan to do and we look forward to getting to work on them. Oh the joys of moving!
oh moving is the worst! I hate it... although I love decorating and making things 'my own'. It is great to see things come together!! Good luck with all of it :)
ReplyDeletegarbage cans? Rats.
ReplyDeleteIkea's metal mesh is my favorite, and I think they are under $5.
Too small for the kitchen, but good everywhere else in the house.
I'd love photos of your new digs... oh, and an address, perhaps.