The very last movie in the Harry Potter story is finally here. The end of a 10 year movie making event and 14 years since the very first book was published. I think that is incredible. What an accomplishment I say.
I, obviously, am a huge huge fan. The Harry Potter series is a wonderful story full of adventure, suspense, humor and fantastic character development (that I love to analyze). I love that there are tidbits of clues in one book that relate to something in a different book intertwining the stories even more. No matter how many times I read the books I fall more and more in love with them.
Jo Rowling dedicates a piece of the last book to those who "have stuck with Harry til the end". I'm excited to have been a part of this brilliant series coming to life. Can't wait for the movie to start!!
Brent and I really like Harry Potter too! We read all the books together. Have you read the Percy Jackson series? We read that one together and liked many things about it more than Potter.
ReplyDelete