Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lots of Family... & etc.


It has been an extremely busy past few weeks. Great and wonderful too!

My big brother got married so lots of festivities centered around that plus lots of other great family gatherings. My Dad and his wife, Linda, stayed with us for 10 days. I have two sisters who live out of state who flew in for a week also.

Neil, my Dad and brother, Mike, went Jeeping for a day. (Linda, Zoey and I went shopping!)
At the Bountiful Temple with as much of our family that could be there.

The 7 of us kids all together. (left to right top row: Becky, me, Mindy, Michael. Bottom: David, James and Jenni. James is the last one of us to get married. It was a beautiful thing for us all to be in the temple together, especially now that the final piece to our family is now complete - our new sister Christy!
All the girls! We love you Christy and are glad you're our new sister!

The day after the wedding Neil and I celebrated our 6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! It was a neat experience to be at the temple where we were married on the eve of our anniversary! I love you Neil!!!
Hanging with the fam in the beautiful weather at one of the gatherings.
I had a nice Mother's Day too. I don't think anyone can appreciate their own mother enough until they are a mother themselves; and I'm sure that will only intensify... I'm very grateful to my mom and for the wonderful person she is!

For Mother's Day my sweet husband got me some actual silver silverware! Love it! They were made sometime between 1880 - 1920. And Neil polished them up beautifully for me. He left a set unpolished so I could see how they looked when he got them (upper left. And blogger decided it wants that picture sideways no matter what I do...)

After all the family gatherings and festivities were over Zoey and I went to the Zoo for Zoey's first ever trip there, just the two of us. I am so blessed to be a mommy and I love my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment