Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas!

We celebrated Christmas Eve with Neil's family over at our house. We had a nice dinner complete with fancy table decorations, with matching Christmas napkin rings, matching Christmas serving dishes and matching name plates!!! (complements of the lady whose house I'm living in...it was a total riot finding all the matching stuff in her china cabinet!) It was fun to dress it up more than we ever do.

This was the pile of presents under the tree just for Neil's family on Christmas Eve. And there are more lining the other wall! Lots of presents for everyone! It was a great evening with family.

After family left Kelli came over to help play Santa (because Neil and I can never let the other person be the last one in the room before Santa comes) so we also exchanged gifts with Kelli. Last year before Zoey was born Kelli and I were out shopping and saw a little kid four-wheeler and Kelli wanted so badly to get it for Zoey and I said no. Well, this was the year. Kelli was so excited to get this and so was Zoey!

Assembly of the handlebars was required. Zoey was so concerned that the handlebars weren't attached! Daddy fixed it up right away. She is still getting the hang of it, but she loves this thing so much!

Christmas morning finally arrived for which I am like a little kid, I get so excited. Santa was very good to us this year. We feel very blessed to be so showered with wonderful gifts. Zoey was a good helper unwrapping presents.

We got Zoey a helmet to go with her four-wheeler and she loved it. We tried it on her and she wore it all through Christmas morning and would tap it with her hands every so often. Cute kid!

We had a very Merry Christmas! As soon as Christmas morning was over we finished the final preparations for our Christmas Vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment