Sunday, October 31, 2010

Murder Mystery

Our good friends, Eddie and Brittany, host a Halloween Murder Mystery event every year. It is an absolute blast! They go all out with awesome decorations and super yummy food and this year they even wrote the murder mystery themselves! So impressive, I can't even begin to comprehend how they do it.

If you've never done a murder mystery you are missing out, seriously. You are given a name and personality, you dress up and act as that character would and are given clues to a murder that has taken place and you then proceed to identify who amongst you commit the murder - it may even be you! So fun!
I was Disco Zombie and Neil was Pump-Ken, a body guard for the main girl, Sunflower (Brittany). It was a plants vs. zombies story so half the people were either a zombie or a plant of some kind...I won't go on with details, but very fun.

These murder mystery parties are kindof reminiscent for us because we first met Brittany at one of these 4 years ago. Oddly enough her hair was pink for that party... bright yellow this time. :)

It was great for us to go out and do something that was actually a planned event, as a couple, without Zoey. We haven't been able to do that too often.

Hope your Halloween was full of fun and frightening things too!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! I love the pictures! Especially the piece the pump-ken body guard has. Nice heater man! I have done only one of these and it was a drama club party almost ten years ago. They are tons of fun! I love it! Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete