Monday, March 15, 2010

Chloe

This is Chloe.This one legged, one armed (my niece, Lizzy, flushed one of her limbs), nappy haired, naked doll is the object of much sneakery and amusement in my family. She gets passed around to different family members being deposited in the most unlikely places and at the most unlikely times. When you find her you think "how long has she been there and who put her there?! And now who am I going to get?"

She has traveled back and forth by mail and airplane across the country to the east coast and the Midwest. She usually makes several big sightings on family trips and debuts as a Christmas present every year. Sometimes several weeks go by without a thought of poor Chloe and then she turns up...

And you never know when or where you'll see her next...

3 comments:

  1. Where and when did you discover that Chloe was at your house? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe
    I know when she arrived in Utah, and from where.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know where she came from...and how she got to that person...I just wonder if the next recipient has found her yet...

    ReplyDelete