Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Guess Who

Guess who is Sarah and who is Zoey...

We were initially thinking that Zoey had Neil's nose but after looking through my baby book we think she looks just like I did as a baby. Zoey's picture is on top and mine is on bottom.


This next picture is of me as a baby in the bassinet that my father made. Dad made the bassinet for my older brother, James, and since then it's been the home of dreamland for most of the grand kids.
Now it's Zoey's turn. I think it's something pretty sweet to put my baby to sleep in the same bassinet that I was in.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It is amazing how much you two look alike! How are the new parents doing with baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how much you look alike! Darling, darling baby. :)

    ReplyDelete