Saturday, August 29, 2009

First Kicks

For the past several weeks I have been feeling the baby kick, which is truly an amazing feeling! Nobody else has been able to feel the baby yet. But, earlier this week we were laying in bed fighting the alarm to get out of bed and I had my hand on my belly and felt a little nudge. I was suddenly wide awake. So I grabbed Neil's hand and placed it where I felt her kick and our little baby started kicking away like she was doing a tap dance! It was really cool for Neil to finally feel her move. We're getting really excited!

Here is a current prego pic for those who have been asking when I would post one.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting...can't wait to meet this little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah!!! You are SOOOO cute pregnant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so stinkin' cute! And I didn't even know you had a blog, so thanks for posting on mine so I could find you guys! I am so excited for you both and can't wait to see this new little baby girl. You are going to be awesome parents! Sure love ya!

    ReplyDelete