Friday, August 28, 2009

August Adventures

This month seems to have flown by quickly! We began August with a trip to Bear Lake with ALL of us 7 kids, spouses and 14 grandkids . We haven't all been together for 3 years. It was such a treat!
I have lots of favorite pictures from that trip. Aubrey and Emily just loved sitting on our four-wheelers pretending to ride.


Oh no! Where are their bodies?

Phew! At least Zach found his body thanks to the big boys.

The masterpiece sandcastle.

Neil and James went for a ride on the four-wheelers and they saw this sign and thought the bottom part was really funny.

It was a really nice trip and great to spend time with family in the great outdoors!


A few weeks back the weather was quit a bit cooler so we took a spontaneous overnight trip to the sand dunes with our friend Kelli. The weather was really nice.

For those of you who are wondering why the pregnant chick is wearing a helmet....yes, I rode my quad at 22 weeks pregnant, yes I was safe, and I kept all 4 tires on the ground. The sand is really actually a very smooth ride. We all had a good time!


In between the playtime Neil has become quit the lumberjack. With the help of his cousin, Ben, they have cut down several trees. The following pictures are from trees about 100 feet tall.


I tried to get a shot of the entire tree but when I got far enough back I couldn't see the ladder anymore. These trees were huge! Neil loves his chainsaw and is so grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment