
In the last week I have been reflecting on the idea that 4 years really has passed. So I thought I would share some pictures and memories. I discovered a few things. First we obviously like to take pictures and lots of them. It was very difficult to narrow it down to just a few. I have below just 3 pictures (that is 3 for each year) of memories to share.I was looking for a picture that we have of us eating cold cereal with an ice cream scoop (this was in the newly newly wed stage before we had any silverware) but alas I couldn't find it. So this next one will have to do. I think we look really young in this one.
Garage night is an all too often occurrence but we really enjoy working together and Neil has never had a better flashlight holder. This is our truck when we first got it.
Anyone who knows us knows that the sand dunes are a big part of our lives. We love doing this together. And Neil loves this sandrail (although it is a gutless money pit). We laugh and giggle every time we take it out.
Swing dancing at a ward talent show. We fell in love at Snow College going to Western Swing every Wednesday night.
Neil's first real trip to Disneyland. We had an absolute blast! I was able to show him that it truly is a magical place.
At a demolition derby with some family. We love the summer time.
Neil is the wheelie king! It looks like I am falling off the back but really Neil has dared me to drag my hand in the sand behind. We laugh so much when we do this.
Halloween at a ward party. Can we please have some Peace and Quiet?
My Mazda Miata. Neil totally spoiled me with this one. I love this car. We have taken several scenic drives and really enjoyed it.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with our cruise ship in the distance. We went with Neil's family and had an amazing time.
This is me kissing The King of Rock N Roll himself! (ok, actually this is Neil who sang as Elvis in the Carnival Legend show with the cruise ship singers and dancers)
We love the great outdoors. Dunes, camping, four-wheeling, Moab etc etc. Kelli is a great friend of ours who we spend a lot of our recreation time with. 
This is just a small sampling of our 4 years together. The other thing that I realized as I was looking through pictures is that we have lived. We have been many places, seen and done many things and we love everything all the way through it. The pictures don't show the rocky roads that we have been on but I am grateful for those too. With all the things we've done I guess it does feel like we've been married for 4 years. Time really does fly when you're having fun. Neil and I joke in a juvenial way about being BFF - Best Friends Forever. And we really are! Happy Anniversary!
Way cute! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! You guys look so good together!
ReplyDeleteNice! I love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat post, you two definatly live life to the fullest and always have smiling faces. I liked the garage picture best. I could argue that I am a better flash light holder though.
ReplyDelete-Kasey