Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jeeping on the Rocks

We enjoyed a beautiful, sunny and warm trip to Moab to go "jeeping on the rocks" as Zoey calls it.  We went with our usual four-wheeling crowd and added a few more - Neil's friend from high school, Eddie, his wife, Brittany and their friends Sam and Bryce (who we have become much more acquainted with on this trip and are so glad!).  Neil and I really enjoyed ourselves on this trip and had such a great time.  


I have so many pictures I want to share as always.  


 The men climbing with their little girls. 

 The pregnant gals.  Keisha was such a trooper at 34 weeks pregnant.  I'm 21 weeks in this picture. 
 Sporting the sun hat!  I am proud so say that due to my efforts Neil, Zoey, and Kelli and I did not get sunburned.  Wooo!  I think that was quite the accomplishment considering how sunny and hot it was all week. 
 Zoey's hat blew off while driving on the first day, which we were able to recover, and I think because of that she held her hat on a lot of the time.  Here she is asleep with her arm holding on her hat.  I put her arm down a few times while she was asleep and she'd sleepily put it back up there to protect her hat.  Cute! 

 Playing in the water on a hot day. 



 
 Zoey loves her sunglasses!
 Notice the pretty waterfall? 



 Way to go Kelli!  Sportin' the flat tire.  See the little gash in the tire right next to that rock?  She was crawling up some rocks and bounced up one when there was a quick spurt of what we all knew was the sound of air spewing out of the tire.  Thanks for spares!


 If you notice in this rockin' picture someone placed a rock in the hole of the tire which is now on the back of the jeep.  Amazingly it stayed there the entire trip.  


 Sam and Bryce are coming through that wall of water behind Eddie and Brittany.  (I totally took that picture!)


 Zoey and Aunt Kelli ready for a fun day!

 Cheesy with Picture Frame arch in the background. 
Yes, Brian came down that obstacle.  I think he's just a little crazy.....wait, I mean really tough :)  The rest of us went around, luckily there was a bypass :)
I really wanted to get a group shot but it never happened.... so here are a few of parts of the group.  





 What a great week full of adventure and lots of great memories!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment