Friday, July 1, 2011

Perfect Relaxation

We went camping with my family last weekend. It was the absolute thing I needed at that exact moment in my life. It was perfect. 90% of my time was spent just sitting around enjoying the scenery. Ahhhhhhh.

Here's a few pics of the 10% when I got out of my camp chair.
Zip line! Yes my feet are inches away from the pond. Didn't do that one enough times for sure!

The horse rides were initially for the kids. None of the adults were going to ride but when my mom came out of nowhere and went for a ride I decided I had to too.

Zoey's two favorite things: Daddy and fourwheelers.

Neil is one popular Uncle!

This little girl got SO DIRTY! Isn't that what camping is all about?

I absolutely adore this picture of my niece. She looks so peaceful, like she hasn't got a care in the world, the sun is shining and life is beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. It was a fabulous vacation, and I'm glad the timing was just right for you! I love that picture, too!

    ReplyDelete