Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bowling Ball


My Dad and his wife, Linda, were in town from Missouri last week for a visit. One night we went bowling and Zoey fell in love with the bowling balls.

She loved to hold onto it, she'd flail her arms and pat it and also try and pick it up. Very funny to see her cuddle up to a bowling ball of all things!

We had a grand time playing and being silly. This new face is Christy, my brother's girlfriend whom we all love and adore already. I think if they broke up we'd like to keep her and give him back.... I still love you James!

It was great fun to have them stay with us for a few days. We love that we have lots of extra space at this house for family to come visit. And of course the best part of the evening - the ice cream sundaes and goofiness afterwords!

2 comments:

  1. I love you too sweetie! It is true though, she is phenominal! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post! good pictures!
    I'm sorry I missed out. I guess that's my fault for being far away.

    ReplyDelete