A Magical Week
For my birthday (back in February) I got tickets to Disneyland! It's been a long wait for me... Our little family went along with our good friend, Kelli, and Neil's cousin, Jeff, who is a good friend of ours too. Picture explosion...
We got a 3 day park hopper pass which allows you to go back and forth at your leisure between Disneyland and California Adventure.
Zoey was very attentive to the rides she went on and get very excited at the different things to look at.
It was the perfect group with the 4 of us and Z. We utilized the Rider Swap which enables someone to stay with a kid who can't go on the ride and then they get to go up the exit and get right onto the ride.
California Adventure has a new show called World of Color. The show has more than 1,200 fountains and includes lights, water, fire, fog, bubbles, and lasers, with high-definition projections on mist screens all set to music. It was INCREDIBLE!!! A world class show! We saw it all three nights we were there. It is a MUST see.
We never did stand in a line to meet characters but took pictures with those who were mostly alone. Zoey would look at them with big, wide, curious eyes. Neil and Zoey with Chip.
I couldn't be any more pleased with how Zoey did. The last day and a half of the trip were harder for her. But, she was very happy and slept well for the majority of the trip.
Again, she loved being there. I know lots of people say it's a waste to take little kids who won't remember it. But who can deny that she is happy right here and now? And I will remember. And I think that's important too.
This place is magical. I love it. The attention to detail is amazing.
I feel like a little kid when I am here :)

The day after Disneyland we stayed the night at Kelli's brothers house who lives near San Diego. We went to Hollywood and saw the Walk of Fame and Grauman's Chinese Theatre where all the hand-prints are of celebrity's.
I am such a Harry Potter freak I had to get my picture next to their block. They also have their wand prints which I think is so cool. Also, my hand is the same size as Rupert Grint's (he plays Ron).
We also spent some time at the beach. The water was cold but you got used to it. Zoey really liked it.


We had a fantastic week! I loved it immensely! Thanks Neil! Thanks also Kelli and Jeff. A great trip. :)
I LOVE your pictures! Looks like an amazing adventure!! :)
ReplyDelete