We had a great time, enjoyed great weather and not so great weather one day, and made some fun memories! We hiked to see some amazing arches, and in the Jeeps did the following trails; Hell's Revenge, Poison Spider, Fins N' Things, Tusher Tunnel, Gemini Bridges, and Bartlett Wash.We have a ton of pictures and video of our trip. Here's a sampling of the best photos.
Neil with Balanced Rock in the distance.

The gals in front of Landscape Arch; the longest arch in the world at 309 feet across.




I couldn't resist climbing on top of this big rock!

Neil said he'd catch me if I jumped.... this is me pretending to jump.

Brian and family on Hell's Revenge. I love this picture. Their jeep looks so tough. And notice the blue sky? It doesn't last...

See the rain?

We were soaked.

We saw a full double rainbow. It was the brightest rainbow I have
ever seen. Really pretty.

And this was only the first day!
No comments:
Post a Comment