Monday, November 30, 2009

Have you seen my cow?

So last night we were watching a movie with Kelli and I noticed something going on outside through the window. I hopped up to investigate and sure enough someone was outside with a flashlight looking around. Neil went out to ask what was going on. Our back yard is adjacent to a farm and our neighbor, Boyd, had lost a cow. Our next door neighbor had seen the cow in her front yard and called Farmer Boyd to let him know. We saw lots of hoof prints in the yard but no cow! So we split up and got in the car to look for the missing cow. We found the scared cow around the corner and down the street. So we helped Boyd and Rusty corral their cow back into the fence. It definitely made for an adventurous evening! Usually you help people find their lost dogs but looking for a lost cow was a first for us! The funniest part was that Kelli was wearing elf slippers that light up when you walk! I wish I had a picture. We had a good laugh.

2 comments:

  1. im glad you lost a cow and had a laugh and not the other way around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am visualizing Kelli in her elf slippers! Gave me a good laugh! :) Loved seeing you guys last weekend!

    ReplyDelete