We told Neil's family a few weeks ago (it was getting harder to hide it from them because we see them often) and my tummy is growing!

We made little onesies for Brian and Tina's twins that announced they were going to be cousins. I also wore a shirt that announced I had a baby on board. Brian, Tina and Chelsea noticed right away. It took Mom, Dad and Scott a minute to figure out what was going on. It was a good laugh.
Another exciting thing is that my sister, Jenni, is also expecting. She is due the day after me. We are excited to be sharing our pregnancies together! Luckily Jenni and I secretly knew about each other so we were able to spill the news to our family together!
I KNEW it! Congrats to the both of you!!! I am so excited for you. You will have to tell Jenni that I am super excited for her too, and that the 21st of December is the perfect day to have a baby! Congrats again!
ReplyDeletethis is so much fun! and how wonderful to be sharing it with you sister! keep us posted on how things are. and CONGRATES again!!!!
ReplyDelete