
We have been so fortunate to spend a lot of time with extended family. We went mini golfing with Uncle Ray, Aunt Carolyn, Jaron and family, Sarah and family, Alisha, Joseph and Shaliah.
Neil and cousin Jaron were flipping Jaron's son, Hyrum, around in circles. Hyrum loved it and was sad when mommy made them stop.
This was probably the nicest mini golf place we've ever been to and had lots of fun. It was such a beautiful day which makes it hard for us to believe that it was snowing back home at our house!We also had the privilege of spending Family Night with Aunt Karen, Blaine and their family. We had such a nice visit with them.
Neil and I were lucky to get free tickets to a night at 'The Theater'. The wait staff was like none other we've ever seen - they were the absolute best!Our servers from left to right: Shaliah, Johnathan, Alisho (not to be confused with Alisha) and Joseph. We were treated with candles, romantic music, sparkling cider, the best food and a movie. It was an excellent evening!
Once again...I love love love your hair...I have an appointment to get mine cut! You have inspired me :)
ReplyDeleteI like that both of you are wearing camo shorts! HA HA! did you just come from a foxworthy convention?!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Dara...LOVE the hair. Just 3 short weeks til I get to see it in person!
ReplyDeleteNeil and Jaron TOTALLY planned the camo shorts. Thanks! I am really enjoying my new do.
ReplyDelete